The OG premium flush
Designed to provide maximum sealing and strength
- Multiple Sealing – Radial Metal pin nose seal, OD metal radial seal and OD reverse angle torque energized seal.
Patented leak tight thread
Uses a square stepped thread with full root and crest engagement.
- The OG™ PREMIUM FLUSH was designed to provide maximum sealing and strength.
- Designed for plain end pipe with externally and internally flush profiles. Swaged to ensure full strength.
- Internal and external radial metal to metal seals for high pressure gas applications.
- Reverse angle torque shoulder Seal – OD torque stop and energized seals.
- Patented leak tight thread form. Uses a square stepped thread with full root and crest engagement.
- Uses taller square stepped threads and fewer threads per inch for a faster stab and make-up.
- Collapse resistance equal to API or certified pipe collapse pressures.
OG Premium Flush Data Sheet
- Uses taller Square Stepped Threads with Flat Crests and Roots. Square stepped threads assemble quickly and they are resistant to binding.
- They stab deeper than tapered threads for stable make ups.
- Fewer threads per inch for a faster stab and makeup.
- Tight Contact: Contacts on 3 of the 4 possible mating surfaces.
- Tight thread spacing for sealing and restricted movement in a bend or compression.
- Negative load flanks for bending and jump-out resistance.