HYDRA & HYDRA CBR
SEMI PREMIUM flush
Designed to provide maximum sealing and strength in an economical design
CBR “Corrosion Barrier Ring” Options for Coated Tubing
Precision can design custom size and wall configurations with a one week design to manufacture capability with our Open Form Design
A FEW WORDS ABOUT US…
Precision is dedicated to the development of new premium and semi premium connections to meet the challenges of horizontal well completions. We provide classic and innovative ways to keep your tubing and casing connected tighter, safer, and stronger. This allows you to maintain schedules, drastically reduce safety concerns and save on operational costs. Whether you are looking for API couplings, semi-premium or premium connections, we’ve got you covered.
HYDRA™ FLUSH - SEMI-PREMIUM
Designed for plain end pipe with externally and internally flush profiles.
Does not require swaging and provides maximum hydrostatic sealing and strength.
A true double shoulder design for torque capacity and reduced sensitivity to
over-torque. Corrosion Barrier Options for coated pipe.
- The HYDRA™ FLUSH was designed to provide maximum sealing and strength in an economical design.
- Designed for plain end pipe with externally and internally flush profiles. Does not require swaging.
- A true double shoulder design for torque capacity. Reduced sensitivity to over-torque.
- Multiple Face Sealing – OD and ID torque energized seals.
- Patented leak tight thread form. Uses a square stepped thread with full root and crest engagement.
- Uses taller square stepped threads and fewer threads per inch for a faster stab and makeup.
- Tensile and compressive strength are 60% of pipe body.
- Collapse resistance equal to API collapse pressures.
- Internal Pressure rated to 80% of pipe body internal yield pressure.
HYDRA FLUSH DATA SHEETS
HYDRA-XL FLUSH - SEMI-PREMIUM
The HYDRA-XL was designed to provide maximum sealing and pull strength in an economical design.
The HYDRA-XL utilizes a patented advanced square stepped thread design for a deep easy stab. The box and pin threads are symmetric run-in / run-out threads that maximize the critical section area available for pull strength. Square threads are used because of their flexibility in a bend and ability to absorb high tensile and compressive loads.
- Designed for plain end pipe with internal and external flush profiles without swaging.
- A true double shouldered design for torque capacity.
- Internal and external radial metal seals and torque energized face seals.
- Patented leak tight square thread form with a fast stab and make up.
- 70% Tension and Compression Efficiency.